What will I get?
There are many benefits of an ORACCA membership. Here are the top three mentioned by existing members.
1. Networking with other contractors. This source of information is invaluable in handling problems
within your own company. ORACCA members help fellow members to be successful
2. Training discounts. Brazing, NATE, Manuals J, D&T certification, CFC Certification pricing for
members, more than covers the cost of membership.
3. Medical insurance. The Health plan just negotiated an additional 15% reduction off the first year
premium. This should more than pay for any ORACCA membership dues.
Additional reason for membership are:
- Access to local experts from NW Natural, PGE, ETO and Local and State Building Code Division personnel for your technical and code questions.
- Professional lobbyists in Washington DC representing issues that affect the HVAC/R industry.
- Monthly meetings with informative presentations that benefit both the Contractor and Supplier.
- Relevant technical training and educational classes.
- Monthly newsletters and email communications filled with industry information and updates.
- National, state, and local websites with the best in HVAC/R information and resources, technical tips, and management tools.
- Reduced rates on materials, conferences, and training.
- Your company name and phone number on the ORACCA website for Consumer Search of HVAC/R professionals, should you wish to participate in the Website advertising program
What will it cost me?
ACCA membership dues are based on various demographics such as company size and location and automatically include a
national and state membership as well. National will work with contractors who wish to pay for membership in
installments, either by check or credit card. Simply contact ACCA national at 703.575.4477 to set up your
payment plan. Or, simply click the link to get to Natioanl ACCA and the membership process. The annual dues for
the ORACCA Chapter Contractors are:
- Contractor Member 1-3 Emplyees $ 570.00
- Contractor Member 4-9 Emplyees $ 735.00
- Contractor Member 10-24 Emplyees $ 900.00
- Contractor Member 25+ Emplyees $1,065.00
Help your business grow with better visibility and a competitive edge in the marketplace that only comes with ACCA membership.
Contractor Member Packet
P.O. Box 87907 • Vancouver, WA. 98687-7907 • Phone 360-834-3805 • Fax 503-914-1999 • www.oracca.org
Not a member? We’d love to serve you, too.